Wednesday 24 October 2007

Getting Ready

The latest news from England is that my new family have been getting ready for my arrival.

They have bought me a new collar and lead and some shiny new bowls for my food and water. I think they have some toys for me too. A nice lady on something called 'Freecycle' has given them a crate for me so that I can feel secure in my own space when I arrive and stay away from the cat for a bit. They have ordered some of that lovely comfortable Vetbed so it should be really nice for me to lie on.

The names of my new family are Wendy and Richard and the cat is called Biggles and he's black and white just like me. Wendy and Richard sent me a photograph of themselves to put up in my kennel here in Limerick so I'll know what they look like. I think they look quite nice.




No comments: