Friday 21 December 2007

Jingle Bells, Doggie Smells

Not sure what's going on but a big green tree has arrived in the lounge. I'm not allowed to pee against it but am drinking the water out of the container at the bottom (well saves me going out to the kitchen).

The tree's been decorated with lots of shiny things including balls that I'm not allowed to play with. It's all very strange but it looks quite pretty I suppose.

Little Nanny has been taking me out for some walks lately and I'm having a lovely time. Yesterday she took me out for 3 hours - what a lovely lady!!

Wendy says I'm starting to smell a bit and it's time for my Christmas bath - not sure I like the sound of that very much. Wendy finishes work today and will be off until the 2nd January so I'm looking forward to having all my family around for so long.

I've hung my stocking up - something called Santa Claws might come and leave me some presents apparently.

There's talk of lots of food including a big roast turkey - hope I get a look in on that!!

No comments: