Wednesday 5 December 2007

Wet, Wet, Wet

Well what horrible weather it's been. Have been getting very wet on my walks lately and it was so dark, cold and wet this morning that when Wendy opened the door to take me out I didn't want to go!!

Have had a bit of an upset tummy over the last few days again but it's getting better now. Wendy & Richard think I maybe ate something I shouldn't of while I was out.

Yesterday Wendy, Richard and I went and met a man called Ian who is a dog trainer. He spent an hour assessing me and trying all kinds of new commands. I already can do 'sit' and 'wait' and sometimes 'come' (if there's nothing to exciting to distract me). I've now started to learn 'down', 'leave' and 'stay' too.

He thought I was lovely and thinks I'll learn really quickly. I can start classes on the first Saturday in January as long as I have had my kennel cough vaccination at least 7 days before. I'm going to start in the puppy class but he thinks I'll move up through the classes very quickly as I'm apparently very intelligent.

Wendy bought me a new tug toy today as she's run out of old t-towels for me to rip apart.

I am growing taller every day and love it here.

No comments: