Monday 26 November 2007

Another Week

Can't believe it's been a week since I last wrote.

Pretty uneventful week really. My tummy seems Ok now but I'm still having problems with the mites in my right ear. Wendy & Richard have some drops for it but I hate having them put in.

On Friday morning whilst walking with Wendy I ran off after 2 deer. She looked for me for half an hour and kept calling me but I'd gone home on my own and was waiting by the door for my breakfast. Wendy wasn't very happy with me.

I now have a bag of tennis balls and have been having great fun chasing those all weekend. Wendy & Richard put some 'jumps' in the lounge and I have been soaring over them after the ball. They think I could be a flyball champion (whatever flyball is).

Had a long walk on Saturday - down through Swineford, then into Bitton for a paper then up to the farm shop. The nice butcher there gave me a big bag of beef rib bones. I was only allowed to have one but it was lovely and kept me quiet for hours. Yum Yum.

Yesterday I again jumped over the wall into next doors garden (Richard needs to finish the trellis). I had such fun as they currently have a total of 5 dogs there!!! Had a good run round with a Golden Retriever until Richard spoilt my fun.

Was a bit restless last night and woke Richard up at 3.30am wanting to play so he shut me in the dining room where I soon settled down.

Not having much joy with the obedience school man who's not returning messages left on his phone so Richard's going to find someone else today.

No comments: