Wednesday 7 November 2007

Causing Trouble

I've been a bit of a naughty boy today. I don't know why but I've just not been able to settle and have been really mischievous. Poor Richard is really exhausted from trying to keep me entertained and having to get up in the night to let me out.

I growled and barked at Wendy when she was having her lunch so she told me off and put me in the dining room until she finished. I know I should let her eat her food but I'm sooooo hungry I couldn't help myself.

Although we were getting on quite well last night, Biggles and I have had some problems today. Biggles likes me in the evening when I'm quiet and relaxed but doesn't like it when I'm bouncy and want to play. I must remember I'm bigger than him and he's a lot older and doesn't want to play with me.

My poo is still a bit runny so Richard's going to take me to the vet again tomorrow. He said that I might need Aunty Bi Otics whoever she is.

I am quite tired now though so will settle down for the night and hopefully have a beter day tomorrow.

No comments: