Friday 16 November 2007

Settling Down

I haven't written for a bit as there's not really been much news. Weather continues to be cold but clear and I've had some brilliant walks with Richard and Wendy. Have had loads of fun running about in the woods.

News from the Vet school is good - they've found nothing untowards in my stool sample other than some worm eggs and the Vet had already given me worming tablets. The Vet has given me another weeks worth of Aunty Bi-otics just to be sure. My poo has remained pick-upable which is good. I'm sleeping like a baby at night and Wendy wakes me up at 7am for our walk every day (sometimes I wouldn't mind a lie-in).

I'm still breaking world records for speed eating. It's all literally gone in the time it takes for Wendy to rinse out the tin and put it on the drainer. Have been getting on OK with Biggles although got into trouble this morning for chasing him in the garden. I thought it was only the house I wasn't allowed to play with him in - so many rules!!

The adoption papers have come through for me so I have to be good until they're signed and sent back (just in case Wendy & Richard change their minds).

That's all for now - looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: