Friday 9 November 2007

A great day

Richard and I had a good sleep this morning and didn't get up until 10 o'clock. My tummy is sooooo much better so I'm much more relaxed. The only problem is now I'm ready to play and Richard's still a bit tired.

Had a nice walk this afternoon and met lots of people. Mike from next door has just come back from holiday with his 2 dogs and I met them and they were very nice. I then met 2 jack russells who I didn't like very much as one of them tried to mount me!! At one point I ran away from Richard because he was too slow and ran up the lane to where my friend the horse was having some new shoes put on by a man called the Farrier. By the time Richard caught up I was just sitting there watching and I wasn't causing any trouble.

Richard went to meet some friends at the pub at 4.30pm so put me in the dining room. That's the first time I've really been left on my own. Wendy came home at 6pm and I was absolutely fine. As long as I know they're coming back for me that's OK.

Wendy came home and gave me my tea then Richard took me round the block whilst she cooked their tea. Guess what - I did a solid poo, I did a solid poo - I am sooooo clever.

As a special reward for my solid poo Wendy put some chicken inside my kong and I am now having lots of fun trying to take it out and won't be distracted from that for anything. Wendy & Richard say I've been like a different dog today because my tummy's getting better.

Because I've not been well I won't be going to school tomorrow but will start next Saturday instead. If my tummy stays good we can start some training at home next week as I'll be able to have rewards - yippeee

No comments: