Friday 9 November 2007

A good night

Richard had band practice last night so I was alone with Wendy. We had a nice evening in and she gave me my tea with the Aunty Bi-Otics and diarrhea tablets in. I was so hungry I didn't even taste them. She put some drops into my bad ear but I didn't like those at all and made a lot of fuss.

Anyway, Biggles and I were good together yesterday. So much so that when Wendy went to bed she took me too. Biggles went on the bed (unfair) and I was allowed to sleep on my pet bed on the floor.

When Richard came in he took me out for a short walk but I only needed to wee. Richard and I then slept in the lounge but I didn't get him up in the night to go out at all so maybe the tablets are working.

This morning Richard took me out at 6.45am and I had a huge poo. It was still a bit runny but it did have a big lump in it and Richard was able to pick it up in a bag.

Wendy then took me for a longer walk and we invented a new game I have called 'Chase Me'. Wendy runs at me and says she's going to get me. I pretend to be really scared and run away. Then I come running back like the clappers and it all starts again.

When we got back Wendy played with me with the new ball she bought me. I'm not sure about it. I really like it but sometimes when I chew it the ball squeaks and it makes me jump!!

Wendy tried to put some more eardrops in and some made it but I still don't like it.

Once I calmed down after my walk and play Wendy gave me my breakfast with more tablets in. I'm exhausted now so have crashed out in the bedroom with Biggles and Richard because Wendy had to go to work.

No comments: