Monday 12 November 2007

More relatives

Saturday night Richard and Wendy went out and left me for 4 hours. I was a bit lonely at first but I'd had a good walk in the woods and my tea so I just slept.

Sunday morning Wendy took me for a walk and we played hide and seek. When we got back Wendy said she had to clean so got George out of the cupboard again. I had lots of fun barking at that until Wendy told me not to be so silly.

I have invented a new game. Whilst cleaning Wendy tidied up all my toys and put them in the dining room so she could vacuum the lounge. Each time her back was turned I'd take another toy back out of the dining room and put it in the lounge again. I could have played that all day.

Richard took me out for some frisby in the afternoon whilst Wendy washed the kitchen floor and cooked the tea. Nanny & Grandpa Isaacs were coming to Sunday tea and there was roast chicken and little sausages with bacon around them. The oven was at my eye level so I sat there watching it cook doing my 'ah bisto' dog impression.

Nanny & Grandpa Isaacs were very nice and made a big fuss of me. We had lots of fun with my ball.

When they sat down to tea I was allowed a bit of chicken inside my kong to keep me busy. Richard took me out for a quick toilet when Nanny & Grandpa left.

I was very tired again so went to bed with Wendy just after 10pm and slept right the way through to this morning. Wendy got me up just before 7am and we went for a nice long walk and saw the sunrise and some deer.

No comments: