Saturday 10 November 2007

I love weekends


I love the weekends. I didn't get up at all in the night, started off sleeping on the floor in the bedroom and Biggles was on the bed but I got a bit hot so took myself off to the lounge in the night.

I had a lie-in this morning and it was actually Biggles that woke up Wendy & Richard.

Had some brekkie (more tablets) and went for a short walk with Wendy and I had another solid poo. She said she never thought she'd be pleased to be picking up my poo.

I met some lovely black labradors who were no more than puppies and we all had a good sniff of each other.

Went home and had a bit of a sleep and then a play with my new squeaky ball. Am learning to play football but still have a tendency to pick the ball up in my mouth and run with it.

Wendy and Richard have bought me something called a dog bag to travel in the car in. It is supposed to keep me safe and secure and means I can't jump out of the boot when it opens. It also keeps their car clean. I'm not very sure about getting in it so Wendy & Richard have had it in the lounge today. Wendy's been getting inside it and then playing with my ball and toys. I've gone in too but not my back legs. I'm a bit nervous about confined spaces and being locked in. A bit later Wendy put the dog bag in the boot of the car and then put me in it. She sat on the back seat of the car and we stayed there about 10 minutes just to get me used to it. I'm still not sure but maybe with some more practice it will be OK.

Had a fantastic walk this afternoon - was out for nearly 2 hours and went down into Pipley Woods. What fun that was - lots of trees and crunchy leaves and all kinds of interesting smells - foxes, rabbits and deer. We met a lady with a nice dog and the 2 of us had lots of fun running and jumping over each other. Wendy & Richard called me but I didn't want to go back to them I was having so much fun - but then they threw the frisby for me and I couldn't resist that.

Have had my tea and am now absolutely knackered. Wendy & Richard are going out tonight so I'll be on my own for a few hours - think I'll probably just sleep.

No comments: