Monday 21 January 2008

Raindrops keep falling on me Jed

Well it continues to rain, I continue to get muddy and Wendy dispairs of every being able to keep the kitchen floor clean. I'm finding this wet weather very tiring as is Richard. Check out this snap Wendy took on Sunday - I opened my eyes just at the wrong moment so there's a bit of flashback but don't the 2 of us look sweet?

I'm still getting lots of nice walks despite the rain. This week in the woods I bought Richard a present - a nice, maggot ridden deer head complete with antlers. Now obviously I didn't kill the deer myself but you'd have thought Richard would have been a bit more grateful!!!

Went to school on Saturday but it really wasn't very good. The class was far too big and the field very muddy and it was raining. I got very bored waiting around for my turn and the lady instructor gives little/no help or advice. Wendy was also not happy so is going to arrange for me to go to a new school - we have 2 to choose from but Wendy and Richard are going to observe some classes first. First thought Wendy and Richard are going to get me some help from the TTouch people at Tilley Farm as I'm still really sick in the car and don't like getting in at all. http://www.tilleyfarm.co.uk/

When we got back from school on Saturday, Wendy took me for a walk (Richard was at a band practice) and then when we came back we both had a hot shower. Because it was so horrid outside, this time I was allowed to have a shower in the bath itself - boy was I muddy and did I make a mess of the bathroom!!!

2 days later and I'm muddy again - hey ho!

No comments: