Tuesday 26 February 2008

My First Shopping Trip

Tonight when Wendy got home from work, Wendy and Richard put my harness on, put me into the car and took me to the shops.

We went to Jollyes pet superstore as they had to get some food for Biggles and I. Dogs are allowed in the store and boy was it exciting. It smelt fantastic and I was like a Bisto dog walking around with my nose in the air.

Wendy and Richard said I could choose something special as a treat so I chose a 'Postman's leg' from one of the big bins.

When we got home, I was given my treat and it kept me quiet for hours. Richard took the main bone away for another day but I still had lots of bits to chew. I'm very tired now and hardly have the energy to chew any more. Perhaps they'll let me have some more tomorrow.

No comments: